The Eviction Process can be stressful for Landlords and Tenants. In addition, not knowing your rights can have devastating effects. With this in mind, Landlords and Tenants can hire an Eviction Lawyer that will fight for them. Therefore, if you need representation, contact your Pompano Beach Florida Eviction Lawyer.
LANDLORD EVICTION REPRESENTATION IN POMPANO BEACH, FLORDIA
Brian provides services for Landlords. These include:
1. Evicting Tenants for non-payment of rent. If a Tenant fails to pay after being given a 3 day notice, the Landlord can file an Eviction.
2. Evicting Tenants that fail to maintain the property. If a Tenant refuses to keep the property clean and sanitary, they can be evicted. However, they must receive notice before an Eviction can be started.
3. Prepare Leases for Landlords. We prepare leases for Landlords that are either month to month or for a year. In addition, we prepare Leases that last for a year.
5. Unlawful Detainer Representation. In contrast to an Eviction, there is no lease in an Unlawful Detainer. In other words, the Homeowner is removing a person that does not pay rent and have a lease.
Brian P. Kowal, Esq. always fights for Landlords. For the reasons above, contact Brian today if you are a Landlord in Pompano Beach, Florida.
TENANT EVICTION REPRESENTATION IN POMPANO BEACH, FLORIDA
Since 2010, Brian has represented Tenants in Pompano Beach, Florida. For Example, Brian represents Tenants facing eviction for not paying their rent or alleged violations in the property. As most Tenants do not know how to defend an Eviction, it is important to hire an Attorney that can protect their rights.
Besides defending Tenants facing Eviction, we provide additional services for Tenants listed below:
2. File Lawsuits against Landlords that fail to return the Security Deposit. In other words, if a Landlord does not put a claim on the deposit within 30 days, a Tenant can sue to recover the full amount of their Deposit.
3. Provide notices to Landlords that have violated the lease. For instance, if a Landlord fails to maintain the property, a Tenant can give them a 7 Day Notice to Cure. As a result, the Landlord must comply with the Notice.
4. File Lawsuits against Landlords that fail to comply with Notice.
In short, The Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA represents both Landlords and Tenants. If you are a Tenant or a Landlord, call your Pompano Beach, Florida Eviction Lawyer today at (954) 990-7552.