In Coral Springs FL and throughout the State of Florida, many homeowners allow a family member to live in their property without a lease and without paying rent.  While it may seem that you are helping a family member, problems often arise.   Therefore, what steps must a homeowner take to remove them?    Many people think that you can file an eviction against them.  This is not true.  You must file an Unlawful Detainer Action.   This is governed by Florida Statute 82.

It is very important that you are aware of the difference between an Eviction and an Unlawful Detainer Action.  If you are a Homeowner in Coral Springs FL or any city in the State of Florida and need to remove a family member, contact the Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA today at (954) 990-7552.  You can speak directly with Brian and can be assured you will receive aggressive and competent representation.