Eviction Lawyers Coral Springs: Landlord – Tenant Law
Brian Kowal has represented hundreds of Landlords and Tenants throughout the state. With a deep understanding of the laws that govern the Landlord-Tenant Relationship, Brian had produced great results for his clients whether they are a Tenant or a Landlord.
Brian provides a list of services to Landlords that include but are not limited to:
- Eviction of Tenants that fail to pay their Monthly Rent
- Eviction of Tenants for reasons not related to non-payment of rent or
- Holdover Actions against Tenants as well as Unlawful Detainers and Ejectment Actions
- Lease Agreement Negotiations & Disputes
- Repairs & Maintenance Disputes brought by Tenants against Landlords
For all Eviction Related matters, Brian provides a flat fee that includes court costs and attorney fees. While understanding financial limitations, Brian has always worked with his clients to ensure that they can afford his services.
Brian has also developed a very strong practice in defending Tenants. Tenants can face a variety of stressful situations in their relationship with Landlords. While strongly advocating for his clients, Brian fights to find a common ground between Landlords and Tenants. Brian takes a very methodical approach in his defense of Tenants and employs all available defenses to help them remain in the home.
Brian understands that the Landlord-Tenant relationship can be very stressful. If you are a Landlord or a Tenant and need aggressive and highly competent representation, call Brian today at (954) 990-7552.