Table of Contents
There is nothing worse for a Landlord than a Tenant that pays late. This can be stressful because they will lose income from rent. In addition, the Eviction Process will require them to spend money on Fees and Costs. If they decide to hire an Attorney, it is important that they hire a Firm in Broward that is adept in representing Landlords.
The Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA is experienced in Landlord Tenant Law. If you need to Evict a Tenant for non-payment of rent, contact our office. We offer representation should you need to take your case to court. Learn more about the process today.
Difficulties that Landlords Experience When Evicting Tenants
Evicting a Tenant can be a complex process. It’s important that you follow all laws and regulations. This makes representation essential for Landlords. Difficulties experienced in this process include:
- Tenant doesn’t leave after receiving notice.
- Tenant wants to fight the with the Eviction.
- You have been through the court process, but the Tenant refuses to vacate.
- The tenant is hostile and unreasonable.
- A stay of eviction is requested by the Tenant.
What are the Rights of a Landlord?
Landlords have rights that protect them. Relating to eviction, there are grounds that allow them to terminate the agreement.
- Tenant fails to pay rent.
- Tenant has disturbed the peace of the community.
- There are unauthorized pets on the property thereby breaking the terms of the lease.
- Violation of other terms set out in the agreement.
- Tenant has caused willful or negligent damage.
You must have grounds to evict a Tenant. If you are unsure, the Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA can help.
Contact Eviction Attorneys in Fort Lauderdale Today
The Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA provides aggressive and experienced representation for Landlords. While the majority of Evictions are to remove Tenants for failing to pay rent, they can also be filed for violating the terms of the lease unrelated to rent.
If you need to Evict a Tenant in Fort Lauderdale Florida, contact the Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA at (954) 990-7552.