The Eviction Process can be stressful. Accordingly, the hiring of an Eviction Lawyer will help protect your rights as a Landlord or a Tenant. While it may seem that the Process is simple, to remove a Tenant or defend against an Eviction requires an understanding of the law. Therefore, it is important to contact an Eviction Lawyer in Coconut Creek Florida to learn about the benefits of representation.
The Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA represents Landlords in Coconut Creek, Florida. Our office provides the following services to them:
1. Tenant Eviction for Non-Payment of Rent. For example, if they do not pay rent, a Tenant will receive a 3 day notice. If they fail to pay after the 3 days, the Landlord can proceed with the Eviction.
2. Removing Family members that do not pay rent and do not have a Lease. This is also known as an Unlawful Detainer.
3. Evicting Tenants for violations unrelated to past due rent. In other words, if a Tenant fails to maintain the property or causes destruction, a Landlord can Evict them. However, they must first give them a 7 Day Notice to Cure.
4. Representing Landlords that have been sued.
5. Help Landlords involved in Security Deposit Disputes.
Brian P. Kowal, Esq. has always fought for Landlords. Therefore, if you are a Landlord that needs representation, contact your Eviction Lawyer in Coconut Creek Florida.
The Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA represents Tenants in Coconut Creek. While they may have less rights, it is important that they are not taken advantage of. To enforce these rights requires aggressive representation.
Services Provided to Tenants.
2. Defending Tenants for violations unrelated to non-payment of rent.
4. Sending Notices to Landlords. For example, if they have not maintained the property, we will send them a 7 Day Notice to Cure.
The Process can be stressful if you are not represented by an Eviction Lawyer in Coconut Creek Florida. Therefore, if you are a Landlord or Tenant contact our office at (954) 990-7552 to learn about your rights.