If you are buying or selling a home, you should be represented by a Real Estate Lawyer. The Advantages of Hiring a Pompano Beach Real Estate Lawyer outweigh handling a transaction by yourself. In addition, they can handle several other areas of Real Estate Law. Therefore, if you need a Real Estate Lawyer in Pompano Beach, FL, contact our office at (954) 909-7552.
Advantages of Hiring a Pompano Beach, FL Real Estate Lawyer
A. Representation of Buyer. The Buying of Real Estate can be stressful. Therefore, a Buyer should be represented by a Real Estate Attorney. Our office will review the purchase contract. In addition, we review all paperwork that you are required to sign. As a result, you will not feel as overwhelmed.
B. Representation of Seller. Our office protects Sellers during Commercial and Residential Transactions. This includes preparing all documents that the Seller signs. In addition, we review the lien search, title commitment, and help clear any judgments or liens on the property.
2. Representation of Landlords and Tenants
A. Commercial Landlords and Residential Landlords. A major part of our practice involves representing Commercial and Residential Landlords. We help Landlords evict Tenants that do not pay rent or violate the terms of the lease.
B. Commercial Tenants and Residential Tenants. Our office represents Commercial and Residential Tenants. Due to our extensive knowledge of Tenant’s rights, we have been successful in providing favorable results for Tenants.
3. Partition Action. Some properties have several owners. Unfortunately, there are times when they cannot agree as to the management of the property or when to sell. At this point, your best option is to file a Partition Action.
4. Representing Owners that Need to file a Quiet Title Action. A Quiet Title Action is filed by a person that has purchased a home in Foreclosure or received title by a tax deed. The person that files is attempting to show they are the true owner of the property. As a result of the lawsuit, the Court will determine if they are the true owner.
5. A Real Estate Attorney can defend you in an Escrow Dispute. Unfortunately, not all Transactions are smooth. There are times that a buyer does not comply with the contract. As a result, the Seller refuses to sign the release and cancellation of the contract. In the event that an escrow dispute arise, our office will represent either the Buyer or Seller.
6. Preparation and Recording of Deeds to Transfer your property. If a Homeowner wants to transfer their interest in their property, our office will prepare the deed. In addition, our office brings the recorded deed to the Recording Office.
For the reasons above, Brian Kowal, Esq. can assist you with your Real Estate needs. Therefore, if you live in Coconut Creek, Florida and need a Real Estate Lawyer, contact our office at (954) 990-7552.