Boca Raton, Florida has a large amount of Rental Properties. As a result, Tenants live in these properties. Accordingly, there are a significant amount of Evictions that take place. These Evictions are related to the non-payment of rent or for alleged violations that occurred in the property. If you are a Landlord or Tenant in Boca Raton, Florida, contact your Eviction Lawyers Boca Raton, Florida today at (954) 990-7552. The Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA are available seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
How does the Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA benefit Landlords in Boca Raton, Florida?
Landlords in Boca Raton, Florida face the difficult task of removing a Tenant through the Eviction Process. This includes Evicting Tenants for Non-Payment of Rent as well as violations. Besides Evicting Tenants, the Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA also provides Landlords the following services:
- Sending Tenants Notice that violate the Lease. For example, if a Tenant has allowed an unauthorized guest to live in the property, a 7 Day Notice will be sent to them.
- Suing Tenants for unpaid right. After Tenants vacate the property, they still may owe the Landlord months of rent. Our office will bring a lawsuit to recover the unpaid rent in Court.
- Defend Lanldords against Security Deposit Lawsuits. Tenants may bring a lawsuit against the Landlord to recover their Security Deposit. Our office will employ the proper strategies to help the Landlord keep the Security Deposit.
- Review and Prepare Leases. While it is true that some Landlords prepare their own leases, our Office creates leases for Landlords that help protect them in any circumstance.
The Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA has always aggressively represented Landlords in Boca Raton, Florida. If you are a Landlord and need to remove a non paying Tenant or are having an issue with their Tenant, contact your Eviction Lawyers Boca Raton, Florida today at (954) 990-7552.
How does the Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA benefit Tenants in Boca Raton, Florida?
Most Tenants in Boca Raton, Florida are not aware that they have rights against their landlords. Furthermore, if a Tenant is served with an Eviction, they can raise significant defenses in Court. As a result, if you are a Tenant and have defenses that can be used in Court, it is important to retain Eviction Lawyers Boca Raton, Florida in order to assert these rights.
The Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA does provide additional services to Tenants. These include:
1. Sending Violation Notices to their Landlord. If the Landlord has failed to maintain the property, a Tenant can either withhold rent or terminate the lease if they send their Landlord a 7 Day Notice. If after the 7 Days, the violations have not been removed, a Tenant can either withhold rent or terminate the leas.
2. Bring action against their former Landlords to recover their Security Deposit. If the Landlord fails to make a claim on the Tenant’s Security Deposit within 30 days, the Tenant can sue the Landlord for the full recover of the Security Deposit.
3. Bring Action against the Landlord for existing violations of the lease. If the Landlord has violated the lease and it has resulted in damage to the Tenant, our firm will represent the Tenant against the Landlord.
In short, our firm is different than most firms in Palm Beach and Broward County. Our office represents both Landlords and Tenants. If you are a Landlord or Tenant and need to know your rights under Florida Law, contact the Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA today at (954) 990-7552.