Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Hire an Attorney Tenant Eviction in Margate, Florida
Landlords and Tenants deserve quality representation. If you are facing Eviction, you can get representation from the Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA. to protect your rights.
On the other hand, Landlords can take advantage of our experience and knowledge ensuring a process that is beneficial to them. This allows them to take possession of their property as a result of non-paying Tenant.
Whatever your situation, if you are part of the Process, there are signs that indicate its time to hire Attorney Tenant Eviction in Margate, Florida. Do not navigate alone.
Landlords Can Expedite the Process with Eviction Attorneys Margate
For Landlords, an Eviction could turn into a battle. As a result, they can lose income and face damage to their property. Accordingly, there are scenarios where you should consult with an Attorney.
Talk to Brian Kowal Attorney Tenant Eviction in Margate if:
- Tenant alleges discrimination or retaliation.
- Tenant objects to the eviction.
- You are being sued by them as a result of an injury or illness due to alleged poor maintenance of the property.
- They claim you breached the lease.
Proving that your Eviction is lawful can be difficult without representation.
We will help you understand your case and develop a strategy that advocates for your needs. In addition, we will try to settle the case during the mediation process.
Tenants Can Seek Representation for Eviction Defense
Sometimes evictions are unfair. If you feel that your rights are being infringed upon, you can seek representation from an attorney tenant eviction in Margate, Florida.
Not every Eviction requires a lawyer, but it’s important that you seek advice in the following scenarios:
- Served with a termination notice.
- Not properly served
- Evicted due to discrimination or retaliation.
- Landlord failed to make repairs.
Regardless if you are a Landlord or a Tenant, it’s essential that you hire eviction attorneys Margate.
- We have helped hundreds of Landlords.
- The first consultation is free.
- We work toward a favorable outcome.
- If the case goes to court, our Attorneys have extensive knowledge of the procedures. As a result, you can save time and money.
- Settlements can be reached outside of court.
Landlord/Tenant Law in Florida can be complicated. Simplify the Process and eliminate the stress that many deal with. Contact the Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA.
Get a Free Attorney Tenant Eviction Consultation
Call the Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA. for your free consultation, and get advice related to your case. There’s no obligation to move forward. Proceedings can be costly. If you have questions, contact the best Tenant Eviction Attorneys in Margate at (954) 990-7552.